Latest Activity

code

GIT Integration: VCS management: VDP

Hi, We have installed denodo 8 in our server and accessing the design studio as clients (through url). But we are unable to connect to the VDP admin tool from the client machines with the following error: Connection Error: Check the hostname and port n...

Connection issue to VDP GIT Denodo with Git VCS

code

VCS configuration in solution manager

Hi team, We are trying to configure git in solution manager using VCS,can u please suggest where we can find the databses which we created in denedo platform (or denodo design studio),how to enable these databases in solution manager. Thank you.

Solution Manager Denodo with Git GitHub VCS Connecting to remote databases

code

VCS Management is disabled

Hi team, we are trying to configure git in denodo 8,but VCS Management is disabled in the Administration tab.Please suggest us how to enable it. Thank you

VCS Version Control

code

Setting Up VCS

Hi, I am setting up VCS and my parameters are as follows: Version Control System: Git URL: https://bitbucket.<internal domain name>.com/dv/dv_dev_environment.git User: <user name I used when logging into Virtual DataPort Administration Tool&g...

GIT Denodo with Git VCS Bitbucket

code

commit denodo 7 and denodo 8 codes in different folder

Let say I have folder called ROOT. I have vql codes in Denodo 7 which I want to push inside ROOT folder like ROOT/Denodo7_code. Similarly I have vql codes in Denodo 8 which I want push inside same ROOT folder like ROOT/Denodo8_code. currently all t...

VCS push Denodo with Git GitHub VCS VCS commit

code

VCS configuration error

Hello, I am trying to get VCS configured for Denodo with GIT. I've input everything on the configuration tab, but when I move to the environments tab I get the following error: "Error accessing the server: error obtaining environments list: Ref HEAD ...

VCS

code

Denodo 7 - Automate GIT Operations

HI Community, We're looking to execute VCS operations (GIT) outside of the Denodo Admin client. Has anyone performed VCS operations without using the Denodo Admin client? John

Denodo 7.0 GIT VCS

code

About VCS Cache mode setup for views

Hi team Currently all of DV views are VCS by gitlab. I have a base view created, which is build on Oracle database. Now the views is under VSC by gitlab also, before we did not turn on the cache mode for this view, but when we put the cache mode to "Pa...

cache mode view VCS

code

About VCS Statistics of views

Hi team Currently all of DV views are VCS by gitlab. I have a base view created, which is build on Oracle database. Now the views is under VSC bygitlab also, but it has no stastics gathering. So I gathered its statstics, and I also make the vql shown w...

VCS gitlab view statistics

code

How does the folder structure looks like when a virtual database is under version control ?

I want to know if I integrate my virtual database with VCS (GIT) , how does the folder structure will look like in GIT ? How many folders, VQL files etc. are created ?

VCS