Latest Activity

code

Denodo to AWS

Hi All, I need to bring Dennodo base view data into a AWS S3 bucket. This can be done through a Glue job that connects to Denodo using the JDBC url and stores the data into the required S3 bucket. However the connection to Denodo from AWS is not gett...

AWS

code

Connect to Denodo from Lambda

Hello, I need to get the view and its information in one of the Lambda function built on AWS Lambda. I tried the below link but it says about the ODBC and JDBC connections but since the Lambda is serverless, can we have a connection to Denodo from Lam...

lambda DENODO AWS

code

Custom Wrapper Download

I'm using the BYOL AWS free trial for a POV effort for a client. When I try to obtain the HDFS custom wrapper to process the CSV files on S3, I'm told I'm not authorized to access that part of the site. What further processing do I require?

custom wrapper AWS

code

Denodo 8.0 in free trial?

I'm doing a BYOL free trial on AWS. The AMI I used to create the instance has Denodo 7.0 loaded on it, so when I'm going through the tutorials and whatnot, I feel like I'm behind. How would I go about getting 8.0 in my instance?

Denodo 8.0 AWS DENODO EVALUATION LICENSE

code

Losing connectivity for Denodo user

When I provision the Denodo AMI as an EC2 instance, I follow the directions to get it going and everything is fine. However, if I stop that instance (e.g. working on something else for a while) and then restart it, all of a sudden the Denodo user can'...

AWS Login time out AWS

code

Port forwarding for AWS instance

I have enabled port forwarding for the port 9999 of denodo instance residing in AWS to my localhost 8888, and using the local denodo client. I am getting "connection timed out" error. Parallely I have enabled for mysql port 3306 to 3309 as well and I...

putty Port forwarding AWS tunnel

code

Connecting to Postgresql on EC2 Instance

Hi, I am trying to connect to a database "user" on a PostgresQL I set up on an EC2 instance. I believe I have allowed port 5432 on the inbound rules and I have modified the two config files. But I received this error message. Unable to establish c...

PostgreSQL EC2 instance AWS

code

Step: Run the query - Query execution does not complete

Hi I am following the guide to run the query for SELECT * FROM same_store_sales_by_year. But I see that the query keeps on running and does not complete while the result of the step was to show that the query executes in 15 seconds.

aws free-trial

code

Test Drive : ds_impala_historical_data connection not working

The data source in test drive "ds_impala_historicaldata" when click on test connection does not seem to succeed. The connection status shows "Testing JDBC connection" for long time and does not end.

Impala AWS free-trial

code

Resolution of Admin Tool

Hi, I just started using the test drive on AWS. When I logged on the tool using RDP, the resolution of the Admin tool is so tiny that I am not able to see anything at all. The web pages are coming fine, but the admin tool is not visible and I am not a...

aws free-trial