Latest Activity

code

OAuth 2.0 API connection Issue

I have a GET URL, It was working fine with postman. When I trying to connect this Rest API to Denodo I have facing an error. like Unable to establish connection: Connection refused The Authentication type is OAuth 2.0 Authentication grant - Client...

#API #Rest_API Web Service OAuth 2.0 Refresh Token

code

Export Denodo Catalog Metadata using API

Hi there I have just created a baseview on design studio from the denodo catalog export API and no zip file is being generated. What could be the cause?

#API #Rest_API

code

Denodo Rest API

Hi Team, We have a created a derived view with nested structure and published as a Rest API { "name": "testview", "elements": [ { "companyName": [ { "empID": "123", "CountryCode": "FR", "Name": "ABC",...

#API #Rest_API

code

API Response to update data table

Hello, Is it possible for a API Call to do an Update or an Insert. If the data exists Update if not then Insert. Also is the PUT response method available in the express version?

#API #Rest_API update HTTP Denodo vdp jdbc driver

code

API endpoint for Denodo Design Studio

Hi Denodo Team, Do we have an API endpoint for Denodo Design Studio ? If so we need to use that and do full export of all VDBs. We need this to fully automate the export of VQL and upload to a cloud storage as a backup and if possible we need to int...

#API #Rest_API Denodo Design Studio

code

Obtaining Data from API

Hello. I would like to obtain data from this API: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/valet/ What type of data source do I need to create, please? Thank you.

#Cloud API #Rest API #API #Rest_API API

code

Updating a data source via REST API

Is it possible to update the details of a data source via an API call on Denodo 8? Specifically I'd like to modify the Database URI of a JDBC Microsoft SQL Server connection without using the design studio or other graphical tool.

#API #Rest_API Virtual DataPort

code

Generate Refresh Token for an API

Hello everyone I am new to Denodo and using free license version of Denodo Express 8.0. I need to Generate Refresh Token from API call. As much I know Denodo don't have Option to support multipart/form-data. I need to pass username and password from mu...

#API #Rest_API

code

API run time parameter

Hi Team, I have a REST JSON API with a $select clause for 1 field, which will display results in a particular drop down field in user side portal - JIRA. (the view has multiple fields) Now, based on the selection on one of the values, from above API,...

REST API #API #Rest_API

code

ODBC vs RESTful API

Hello Team, May i know what are differences in features avaiable between a client app connecting Denodo via connecting with RESTful Web Service in terms of selction/filtering/authentication etc? Thanks

#API #Rest_API #odbc