Latest Activity

code

specifying custom i18n on scheduler extractor for csv

I have specified a custom i18n and am trying to apply this to an extractor btu so far have been unsuccessful. I have tried the following. Setting the i18n on the base view Setting the i18n on the final view Specifying the i18n during the query in the...

scheduler date csv export i18n

code

Forcing scheduled extracts to enclose all values in double quotes.

I am looking to provide a like for like file extract as a proof of concept, and the extract the users currently have enclose all the column values in double quotes. When I extract as csv using the scheduler (using denodo express 6.0), only values wher...

scheduler denodo 6.0 denodo express csv formatting

code

Import Scheduler Permissions?

Is there a way in Denodo Scheduler (v6.0) to import project permissions? Or some other method to automate changing the same? VDP allows permission automation by "ALTER ROLE" vql commands. We'd like to know if anyone has figured out the same concept fo...

scheduler

code

Scheduler: Error while scheduling a job. Job already exists

When I'm trying to create a vdp Job from denodo scheduler Im getting an error: This job already exist on server. I have never created a job with that name also unable to search any job with same name. I'm new to denodo, Could anyone help me with it, ...

scheduler vdp Job scheduler

code

Scheduler: Error while scheduling a job.

When I'm trying to create a vdp Job from denodo scheduler Im getting an error: This job already exist on server. I have never created a job with that name also unable to search any job with same name. I'm new to denodo, Could anyone help me with it, ...

scheduler vdp Job scheduler

code

Enterprise Job Scheduling

Can denodo integrate with enterprise job scheduling tool such as JAMS?

scheduler

code

Scheduler admin webtool not launching?

What does this mean? 0 [Thread-0] INFO 20160623195027424 com.denodo.tomcat.manager.TomcatManager - Tomcat script launched with value 033529 [Thread-0] INFO 20160623195100953 com.denodo.tomcat.manager.TomcatManager - Maximun number of retries reached......

scheduler webtool

code

How can I can run VQL from a CSV file in the Scheduler?

Hello, We are trying to create a job that will run the VQL of "DESC VQL DATABASE" that we have stored in a CSV file. For our extration we just have the file parameter, the datasource of the file, and the parameter mappings of the file and source 0. ...

Vql Scheduler

code

Scheduler job to automate the metadata testing process

Hi, I am trying to create a scheduler job to automate the metadata testing between two views which are in different databases. Now that, I created 4 different scheduler job for 4 different environment(dev,SIT,UAT and PROD). Each job has one parameteriz...

scheduler data sources

code

Scheduler Integration with BMC Control-M

We use Control-M as our enterprise job scheduling tool. Are we able to call Scheduler jobs from Control-M? Does it integrate? Thanks, Chris

scheduler control-m