Latest Activity

code

Help rewriting REGEXP_LIKE Query to VQL

We are needing some assistance/suggestions in rewriting the following Oracle query. Query is basically creating a list(listagg) of a list of regions gathered from abc.table123 (security config table, each row is different region), and then needs to be ...

VQL REGEXP_LIKE regexp_like Oracle SQL to VQL Converter SQL to VQL to_char

code

Aggregation of derived views delegating search methods to base view

Hello, i have following problem. I want to expose a REST Web Service that shows aggregated data coming from one single Base View. The Base View can be seen as the following having some input parameters (BV has search methods): ID Desc...

VQL Denodo 7.0 Base view REST ARRAY derived view data aggregation

code

VQL Functionality Enhancements for UNPIVOTING multiple columns (UNPIVOT in Oracle, CROSS APPLY in SQL Server)

Hello Denodo Support Team, I understand that Denodo VQL supports TVFs (Table Value Functions) regarding the unpivoting of multiple columns in a view and joining to other sources. However, the most recent proposed solution for addressing the powerful UN...

VQL unpivot cross apply

code

Merge search parameters for derived view to other 3 underlying views

Hello, I have following tree view: View / | \ View1 View2 View 3 | | | BV BV BV | | | DS DS DS The DS is a Web Service Datasource...

Denodo 7.0 VQL search methods join Derived views

code

an alternative to UNION of three separate views

I am able to execute 3 different baseviews against our LDAP data. But when I try to union them together I am getting an exception error. exception = java.security.PrivilegedActionException LDAP URI = ldaps://<ldap url>:3269/DC=mycompany,DC=com?...

vql query error timeout union

code

Create VQL that will generate a list of all views and fields and descriptons

Is there a simple way to write a VQL script that not only shows all of the views -- i.e. LIST VIEWS on [database] but also would show the view and the columns, and field type from that view... (as well as description if possible). We are trying to g...

VQL list

code

Setting CONTEXT ('formatted' = 'yes') as default?

Is there a way I can have the system, by defult, add "CONTEXT ('formatted' = 'yes')" to the end of a derived view when I use the VQL Shell to create views, instead of having to write it out at the end of every script?

VQL vql shell context formatting

code

vql to get only the exact database URI for data source in Denodo

HI team, do we have some system table, or vql command, which get only the exact database URI for a Denodo data source, for example we only want to get below kind of information: jdbc:oracle:thin:@aassddcc.compant.com:6566/aassddcc I understand we have...

vql database URI

code

VQL Parser for Python

Hi, I would like to parse a VQL in Python in order to retrieve all elements of a VQL in a correct AST. Could you please tell me if such kind of parser already exists or if there is a way to get the VQL grammar somewhere ? I already found some fragment...

VQL parsing Python

code

How to pick the last record from duplicates?

Say I have a table with 3 columns: A, B, C. See below. Column A Column B Column C 1 11 21 1 12 22 2 13 23 2 12 24 3 14 25 ...

VQL