Latest Activity

code

Return code from Denodo Scheduler after job completion.

Team , I am calling a Denodo Job using Scheduler-API script and its running fine.However, I need to capture the return code based on the RESULT (Complete/Fail). Can you please let me know how can we add this in scheduler API script? Or do we already ...

Scheduler

code

launch a denodo job from the command line

Hallo Denodo Team, Our customer requires that we schedule Denodo Jobs (VDPCache) using an external tool (IBM TWS). I understand, from the documentation and the knowledge base (where I found a question about Tidal) that in order to do this we should op...

scheduler command line job

code

How does security work in webadmin?

We're implementing denodo 7.0 and trying to change the default password. The VDP Servers for the platform and solution manager are straight forward but it appears that the itpilot and scheduler webadmin allow changes to configuration without logging i...

Scheduler webadmin ITPilot

code

Scheduler | Mail | Handler Section: number of exported documents is more (or equals) than XX

Hi Denodo Team, In the Scheduler \ Mail \ Handler Section, there is an option to send an email when the number of exported tuples is greater (or equals) than the configured threshold. Is there a way to bypass the (or equals) criteria? I only want to s...

Scheduler

code

error unmarshalling return; nested exception is: java.io.EOFException

Hi Team, From scheduler I get below error some times for VDP job •error unmarshalling return; nested exception is: java.io.EOFException Please tell, what could be the reason. Thanks.

Scheduler

code

Denodo Jobs with dependencies

Hi Team, Any way to create a job with dependencies without a CRON trigger. There are 5 jobs which I want to run in sequence, but to set a dependency it seems CRON trigger is also to be set. Please help. Denodo 5.5 Thanks.

Scheduler

code

ITPilot wraper input query with multiple values

Hi! I have created a wrapper with itPilot in order to get delivery details. The web page has dynamic inputs (from 1 to 4) where you can put 4 codes and send a request for this 4 code details. If I had an input query, for example, "select productId fro...

Scheduler ITPILOT ITPilot data source

code

Denodo schedular

I am new to denodo express and i have installed denodo express 7 on ubuntu. After installation i can see VDP i can login with admin user but i can not access schedular and that tab itself is not enabled. How i can access schedular with express edition....

Scheduler

code

Exporters column mapping

Our source, a base view with the following SQL: SELECT ID*10+2 AS EDIT_ID, ID, Attr1, Attr3 ... Attr130 FROM TABLE_A We want to write some of its columns to two tables, and use the mapping to link certain columns The first exporter is to a table wit...

Scheduler Denodo Scheduler 6.0 parameter mapping

code

Unrecognized SSL message - SSL Exception while instantiating SchedulerManager Class.

Whenever I try to instantiate the ScehdulerManager class in my Java project using the below code : SchedulerManagerFactory.getManager(context); I get the below Connect Exception : error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: javax....

java Scheduler Connectivity