Latest Activity

code

Denodo Server Not Coming Up

Hi, I had a Denodo server installed up and running with the latest Beta update for Feb 2019 applied.The server was up and running.We spoke to a service representative and she asked us to apply the october 2018 update.We stopped the server ,applied the...

Denodo server starting trouble. Virtual DataPort

code

unable to start information-self-service-tool

Hi Team I got an error while trying to start 'information-self-service-tool' from console. Below is the error: "java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'D:\Denodo Platform\resources\apache-tomcat/../../metadata/self-service-database' with cla...

Denodo server starting trouble. Virtual DataPort

code

Denodo on linux 64bit cli (without headless GUI) - how to use web ui?

I installed Denodo on linux cli (not headless), have pointed java home to a 1.8 JRE. Have setup licence and started vqlserver_startup.sh Can see these processes running: userhere 8130 1 0 15:25 ? 00:01:04 /home/bfs/userhere/applications/tools/jre1.8....

Linux Virtual DataPort v6.0 Denodo server starting trouble. Virtual DataPort

code

Unable to start Virtual Data Port

I have installed Denodo 6.0 and followed the recomended procedure, but after instalation i um unable to click on Virtual Data Port.As the only option available is custom, others are disabled. I have tried to run vqlserver_startup.bat through command pr...

VDP Virtual DataPort

code

Virtual dataport doesn't start(not enabled)

I have installed Denodo 6.0 and followed the recomended procedure, but after instalation i um unable to click on Virtual Data Port.As the only option available is custom, others are disabled. I have tried to run vqlserver_startup.bat through command pr...

VDP Virtual DataPort

code

User Defined functions. [3rd Party jars which use Native Library]

Hi, We are planning to create a custom function using 3rd party jars, these 3rd party jars use native libraries to compute the result. Our Jar would be: CustomFunctionAdd.jar which would use 3rd party Add.jar which uses Add.dll(windows) or Add.so(Li...

Custom Functions Virtual DataPort