Latest Activity

code

Presto data source query issue

Using Version 6 of Denodo I am using the Simba Presto driver to connect to a Hive database on AWS. The Hive metadata store is on a MySQL database. I am able to connect to the database and see the Schemas and their respective tables. When I try to creat...

Presto JDBC

code

Presto JDBC driver version used with Denodo

I am trying to use the presto JDBC driver in Denodo to connect to tables in my HDFS using the Hive framework and tables. I need to know which version of presto is certified for use in Denodo. For example, I will be using Presto Version 0.188 on Denodo...

Presto JDBC

code

While executing a base view pointed to Postgre SQL from denodo, transaction is opened in Postgre SQL even we use Source configuration as SUPPORTEDDISTRIBUTEDTRANSACTIONS as false in the view defination

We have created a base view pointing to Greenplum and when we try to execute and verify query in Greenplum, we are seeing begin & commit transactions even for reading the data. We modified the view to use SUPPORTEDDISTRIBUTEDTRANSACTIONS property a...

greenplum JDBC

code

How to connect with Arango DB ?

Hi Team, Can you please help me if there is any connectors avaialbe to connect with Arango Database ? Regards, Genesh

JDBC

code

connect to mysql using JDBC Driver

Dear Sir, I have MYSQL in Linux Enviroment and Denodo installed in the Linux Environment. What is the JDBC driver class for connect to MySql database via Denodo tool. Regards, Senthil

JDBC

code

How to Create Base View and execute in Denodo to a NEO4J data-source?

Hello everyone ... again, I will be quick and objective in explaining my problem. I want to create a Base View from a Neo4j database. I was able to connect the tools with the corresponding driver, placing it in the folder "<INICIO_DENODO> \ lib ...

Neo4j Create Base View Connection JDBC JDBC-Neo4j-3.1.0

code

connect to mysql using JDBC Driver in RedHat Linux

Dear Sir, I have MYSQL in Linux Enviroment and Denodo installed in the Linux Environment. What is the JDBC driver class for connect to MySql database via Denodo tool. Regards, Senthil

JDBC

code

Denodo 7.0 JDBC client-drivers does ot contain a class...

Hi, Adding the Denodo JDBC client driver (<DENODO_HOME>/tools/client-drivers/jdbc/vdp-jdbcdriver-core/denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar) in DB Solo (same with DbVisualizer) is failling with a message about a missing class. Ex: DB Solo 5.0.2 error: Jar f...

JDBC

code

ADABAS Experience

We have a customer who has ADABAS on the mainframe and I was wndering if anyone had some experince with this? I heat there is a JDBC interface. I also heard ADABAS is not entirely relational. So, JDBC may not cover all that is necessary. Thanks!

JDBC

code

How to input presto as a datasource?

We are trying to import presto as a datasource ..please help us with the configuration of presto data source (driver name,class,path, format of database URI) . We have presto installed in a remote system . im new to presto and denodo so please give a d...

Presto JDBC