Latest Activity

code

Technical Analyst

Hi Team, I am trying to connect the Denodo Virtual Data Port administrator tool (installed on my local machine in windows) to the Denodo Virtual Dataport server server installed on a AWS EC2 Linux machine. Can you please suggest the steps that I need t...

Installation Connection

code

How to connect to Google cloud storage?

I need to connect to Google Cloud Storage from VDP Admin tool. Below user manual seems not clear enough. https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/7.0/Denodo%20Distributed%20File%20System%20Custom%20Wrapper%20-%20User%20Manual Di...

cloud DENODO custom Connection HDFS Custom Connector custom data source DataSource

code

Initialization Error: connection error: no such object in table

I am having an issue with logging into my VDP Admin tool. I am seeing the following error displayed at the login screen of the Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Tool. "Initialization Error: connection error: no such object in table" Checking th...

Login Failure import Administration Tool Connection

code

Connection timed out (Write failed) - How to keep connection open?

Hi, We have a schedulaled caching-job that suddenly started to fail with the following error after arbetray time, a span from 2 hours to 3.30 hours: [CACHELOADERROR] There was an error while inserting data : I/O Error: Connection timed out (Write f...

keepAlive Connection

code

check data source status

Hi Team, Denodo 5.5 DB1 JDBC, sql server - DS1, DS2, DS3, DS4,DS5 I want to get email notification about any DS failure while establishing connection with sql server database. What I am looking at it is any power shell script or batch script or an...

Data Source Connection

code

Cannot Connect to Denodo using JDBC via Mulesoft code

Hi All, We are trying to figure out this issue since long but no help. I am trying to connect to Denodo via JDBC from my Mulesoft code (Anypoint Studio) on my desktop but always getting connection timeout. URL: jdbc:vdb://${denodo.host}:${denodo.por...

Denodo VDB Connection Time out Connection JDBC

code

database uri changes

Hi Team, Data base URI | SQL Server | Denodo 5.5 From : Connection A To : Connection B This connection change is it recorded in any log file? Please tell. Thanks

Data Source Connection

code

Cannot set up a database

connection through DbVisualizer

Connection

code

How to Create Base View and execute in Denodo to a NEO4J data-source?

Hello everyone ... again, I will be quick and objective in explaining my problem. I want to create a Base View from a Neo4j database. I was able to connect the tools with the corresponding driver, placing it in the folder "<INICIO_DENODO> \ lib ...

Neo4j Create Base View Connection JDBC JDBC-Neo4j-3.1.0

code

unable to establish connection: com.mysql.jdbc.driver

Folks, I would appreciate some help with connecting to the data sources for the tutorial. I get the error "unable to establish connection: com.mysql.jdbc.driver" So far, I downloaded the the jconnector MSI in the Denodo bin folder and ran it. The drive...

connection