When Web crawlers are to access data through a proxy, this must be configured.
To configure a proxy for the WebBot crawler and Aracne server click on the Edit Proxy Configuration link and specify the following parameters:
- Host. Name or IP address of the machine acting as proxy.
- Port. The port number at which the proxy service is launched.
- Login. User ID in the proxy.
- Password. User password in the proxy.
- Realm/NTLM Domain. Proxy security domain. The expected value can usually be seen in the authentication dialog box displayed by the proxy.
MSIECrawler browsers will use the proxy configuration specified in Microsoft Internet Explorer configuration.