Starting Platform Servers and Tools¶
The buttons on the left side of the Control Center show the dialog of each module.
Each one of these dialogs allows you to start/stop the servers and graphical tools of the module and display their status.
In the dialog of each module, there are two sections:
- Tools, on the upper part: that is, desktop and web administration tools.
- Servers, on the lower part of the dialog.
To start a server, click the button next to its name.
To stop a running server, click to stop it.
Click Stop all servers in the lower-left side to stop all the currently launched servers and web applications of the Denodo Platform.
To launch an administration tool, click Launch next to its name. If it is a web tool, the main page of the tool will be opened on your browser. The URL for the web tools are:
- Aracne Administration Tool: http://localhost:9090/webadmin/denodo-aracne-admin/
- ITPilot Administration Tool: http://localhost:9090/webadmin/denodo-itpilot-admin/
- Scheduler Administration Tool: http://localhost:9090/webadmin/denodo-scheduler-admin/
- Information Self Service Tool: http://localhost:9090/information-self-service-tool/
- Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool: http://localhost:9090/diagnostic-monitoring-tool/
The list below refers to the documents that explain how to launch the servers/tools of each module, with a script:
- Virtual DataPort: Launching the Virtual DataPort Server and Launching the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool sections of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
- ITPilot: Execution section of the ITPilot User Guide.
- Aracne: Installation and Execution section of the Aracne Administration Guide.
- Scheduler: Installation and Execution section of the Scheduler Administration Guide.
Configuration of Custom Environments¶
In the Control Center you can define “Custom environments”, which are collections of servers and administration tools that can be managed as a group, instead of individually. For example, you can create an environment with all the administration tools you usually use so you can start them all at once instead of starting them one by one.
To manage custom environments click Custom on the left side of the Control Center.
There is a default custom environment: Data Integration Environment that includes the Virtual DataPort server, its administration tool and the ITPilot Browser Pool.
To create a new environment, click and in the wizard provide this:
- Enter the name of the environment.
- Select the modules of the environment.
- Select the Java Virtual Machine that will be used to start the modules of this environment.
To edit an environment, click .
To delete an environment, click .
To start all the components of an environment, select it and click on the bottom of the wizard.
To stop all the components of an environment, select it and click .