Installing the Denodo Web Applications as Windows Services¶
To install a Denodo web application as a Windows service, do the following:
- Start a command prompt as an administrator.
- The following table lists the command you have to execute to install a Denodo web application as a Windows service:
|Denodo Web Application||Command to Install It as a Windows Service|
|Aracne administration tool||arn_webadmintool_service.bat install|
|ITPilot administration tool||itpilot_webadmintool_service.bat install|
|Scheduler administration tool||scheduler_webadmintool_service.bat install|
|Diagnostic & Monitoring tool||diagnosticmonitoringtool_service.bat install|
|Information Self Service tool||selfinformationadmintool_service.bat install|
services.msc. This will launch the Windows services wizard.
- Edit the new services and configure them so they start with the
- Look for one of the new Denodo services (all of them start with word “Denodo”), right-click it and click Properties.
- Click the Log on tab.
- Select This account, enter the user name of the user with which you run the Denodo Platform servers.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 to configure the other new Denodo services.
To remove the Windows service of one of these applications, execute the
same script but with the parameter
remove instead of