Installation Settings of Scheduler¶
You can install the following Scheduler modules:
- Scheduler Server. The server for scheduling and configuring batch tasks.
- Administration Tool. Web administration tool that allows configuring, scheduling and executing batch data extraction tasks.
When you select Custom Installation in the step 2 of the installation wizard, you can configure the following settings of the Scheduler server:
- Server port number: port that the Scheduler server will listen for incoming requests.
- Shutdown port number: port that the Scheduler server will listen for shutdown requests.
- Auxiliary Port number: auxiliary port used by the Scheduler server to communicate with its clients.
- In Windows operating systems, select Install as a Windows service to install the Scheduler server as a Windows service.