ARN Data Sources¶
They configure access to the Denodo Aracne crawlers and are used in ARN jobs. To create an ARN Data Source you need to specify the following parameters:
- Host. Machine name in which the ARN server will run.
- Port. Port number for the ARN server.
- Username. Username for connecting to the ARN server.
- Password. Password associated with the specified user.
- Query timeout (optional). Maximum time to wait for the results from crawling. 0 means no time limit (by default 0).
- Chunk size (optional). Specifies the block size of results for transfers between the ARN server and Scheduler (by default 100).