The Catalog Search tool searches all the elements in the catalog of the current Virtual DataPort server database. It is located in the menu “Tools > Catalog Search”.
The criteria for searching elements are the following:
- Element Type. If the selected element type is “Views”, the user can also select “View Type”, “Swap active” and “Cache Status” as search criteria.
- Owner. User name of the user that created the elements.
- Last User Modifier. User name of the last user that modified the elements.
- Initial Creation Date and End Creation Date. Elements that were created between the “Initial Creation Date” and the “End Creation Date”.
- Initial Modification Date and End Modification Date. Elements that were modified between the “Initial Modification Date” and the “End Modification Date”.
- Description. Elements that contain the value of this field in its description.
It is possible to open the configuration of an element included in the results by clicking on its name.