Appendix B: ITPilot Functions¶
This appendix describes the functions provided by ITPilot to create expressions used in the Condition, Expression and Record Constructor components.
ITPilot provides a series of predefined functions that can be grouped into different types:
- Arithmetic functions
- Functions for text processing
- Functions for handling null values
- Functions for handling lists
- Functions for date processing
- Type conversion functions
- Functions for URL processing
- Functions for page handling
- Extraction functions
- Functions for handling compressed files
- CASE clause
The functions supported by the system are described in the following paragraphs.
Functions are generally represented in prefix notation, i.e. an identifier is indicated followed by a list of parameters delimited by parentheses and separated by commas:
Function_name ( parameter1, parameter2, …)
Remember also that starting in version 4.6 new functions can be added through the use of user-created extensions (see ITPilot Developer Guide for detail).