An Overview of the Graphical Tool¶
Alter following the steps described in section Starting Up the Verification Server with a Graphical Tool, the graphical tool will be started together with the Verification server. Please remember that the Verification Server cannot be already running. Verification Graphical Tool Loading Window shows the window that appears right after starting.
The main screen of the verification configuration and monitoring tool is divided in three main areas, as shown in Main elements of the Verification Graphical Tool.
Menu: The menu gives access to all functionalities of the administration tool.
- Close GUI
- Exit Application
- Enable Verification Server engine: it starts the Verification Server
- Stop Verification Server: iIts the e Ve Verification Serverrrly configure the wrapper to not use that informationing the t stops the Verification Server
- Wrapper server synchronization: it executes a synchronization process with the Wrapper Server.
- Database clean & resynchronization: it cleans a re-synchronizes the verification database.
- Clear screen information
- Exec: it starts the Verification Server.
- Stop: it stops the Verification Server
- Synchronize: it executes a synchronization process with the Wrapper Server
- Reset: it cleans and re-synchronizes the verification database
- Clear: it clears the screen information
Main tabs: this is the main area of the tool, from where all information about wrappers being verified can be configured, and where all their rules can be configured (this action is identical to the one offered in the Web Administration tool, in section Configuring the Verification Server) and monitored.
- Tests: this tab shows information about each of the performed executions, and the configured test results obtained after each execution.
- Queries: this tab shows information about the different queries performed.
- Database: this tab shows all information stored in the verification database.
- Graphs: this tab lets users create different graphs from both the wrappers and tests that are executed in a specific period of time.
- Ruleset: lets users create and configure different rules, required by the Verification Server.