Disabling Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration in Microsoft Windows Server 2012¶
In Microsoft Windows Server 2012, the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration feature interferes with the correct functioning of the Sequence Generation Toolbar, and has to be disabled.
Follow these steps to disable this feature:
- Log on to the computer with a user account that is a member of the local Administrators group.
- Click Start, go to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- If the “User Account Control” dialog box appears, click Continue.
- Click Local Server.
- On the right side of the “Server Manager”, look for the “IE Enhanced Security Configuration Setting” (its default value is “On”). Set it to Off for the appropriate user type (Administrators, Users).
- Click OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Do this in all the hosts where a developer is going to use the “Sequence Generation Toolbar” to develop ITPilot wrappers.