In order to create Elasticsearch exporters, a data source that gives access to the Elastic indexing server needs to be defined.
Denodo Scheduler supports the following versions of Elasticsearch servers:
- Elasticsearch 2.x
- Elasticsearch 5.6+ / 6.x
Each version has its own data source configuration in Scheduler. Both share the following parameters:
- Host. Machine name in which the Elastic server will run.
- HTTP Port. Port number of the Elastic HTTP server. This is the port of the RESTful API.
- Cluster Name (optional). The name of your production cluster, which is used to discover and auto-join other nodes.
- Username (optional). Username for connecting to the Elastic server.
- Password (optional). Password associated with the specified user.
In addition, the data source for version 2.x also has the following parameter:
- Transport TCP Port. Port number of the Elastic server. This is the port used by the Java clients to connect to the cluster.