Introducing the Solution Manager Administration Tool¶
The default URL for the administration tool of the Solution Manager is http://localhost:19090/solution-manager-web-tool.
After logging in, you will access the main window.
This window is divided into three areas:
- Header: It contains the menus to access the main features of the Solution Manager and a link to logout.
- Promotions: It contains several options to check your revisions, to supervise the status of your current deployments or to define new load balancing variables.
- Licenses: You will find options to check the content of the current global license, to monitor the history of license requests or to install a new license.
- Monitoring: You can manage from this menu the active monitors that are currently running.
- Configuration: You will find options to set your Version Control System configuration, set the Informative Message configuration and to change the database that stores the Solution Manager and License Manager metadata.
- Help: You can consult the online documentation of the product or information about the product itself from here.
- Tree area: It lists the elements defined in your catalog organized by environments, clusters and servers. Click on an element to create new subelements. Double-click on any node to open its configuration. The nodes of the tree can be expanded or collapsed, its state is preserved in the browser using a cookie.
- Working area: Main part of this tool, where all the dialogs are displayed. Every dialog opens in a separate tab that you can detach into a floating dialog if you want.