Starting Platform Servers and Tools¶
The buttons on the left side of the Control Center show the dialog of each module.
Each one of these dialogs allows you to start/stop the servers and graphical tools of the module and display their status.
In the dialog of each module, there are several sections:
- Web Tools: web administration tools.
- Tools: desktop tools.
To start a server or web tool, click the button next to its name.
To stop a running server or web tool, click to stop it.
Click Stop all servers in the lower-left side to stop all the currently launched servers and web applications of the Solution Manager.
To launch a tool, click Launch next to its name.
To launch a web tool, click on its name when it’s running: the main page of the tool will be opened on your browser. The URL for the web tools are:
- Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool:
- Solution Manager Administration Tool:
The list below refers to the documents that explain how to launch the servers/tools of each module, with a script:
- Virtual DataPort: Launching the Virtual DataPort Server, Launching the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool and Launching the Monitoring and Diagnostic Tool sections of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
- Solution Manager: Launching the License Manager Server, Launching the Solution Manager Server and Launching the Solution Manager Administration Tool sections of the Solution Manager Administration Guide.
- Web Panel: Launching the Web Panel Administration Tool section of the Web Panel Guide.