Advanced Configuration of Views¶
In the “Options” dialog of a view, you can configure the following settings of the view:
- The cache configuration: see section Configuring the Cache of a View.
- The memory usage and swapping policy: see section Memory Usage and Swapping Policy of Views.
- Internationalization configuration (only for base views): see section Internationalization Configuration.
- The query capabilities: see section Query Capabilities.
- Properties regarding the access to the data source (only for base views): see section View Configuration Properties.
- Indexes of the view: see section Indexes of Views.
- Statistics of the view. Used by the cost-based optimization: see section Statistics of the View.
- Execution plan (see section Editing the Execution Plan) and Data movements (see section Defining the Data Movements of the View) of the view (only for derived views).
To open this dialog, open the view and click Options.