Diagnosing - Errors¶
The “Errors” tab displays all the relevant events that were registered in the
log of the Virtual DataPort server (
The fields that are available in the “Errors” table are:
- Elapsed Milliseconds: Number of milliseconds elapsed from the moment the logging began.
- Thread Name: Name of the thread that generated the logging event.
- Timestamp: Date when the logging event occurred.
- Error Priority: Priority of the logging event, which can take one
of the following values:
- Category: Category of the logging event.
- Nested Diagnostic Context: Contextual information of the thread that generated the logging event.
- Message: Description of the logging event.
- Error Trace: Stack trace of the thread that generated the logging event.