The administration-related menus and dialogs are not currently available on the Design Studio but future updates will extend the current options to progressively add them.
This section describes the main options available to administer the Denodo Virtual DataPort server.
To manage the configuration a Virtual DataPort server, you have to log in as an administrator user. When accessing the server for the first time, use the default administrator credentials: login = “admin” and password “admin”.
The server configuration parameters are explained in the following sections:
- Configuring the Cache
- Limiting the Number of Concurrent Requests
- Credentials Vault
- Configuring the Default Internationalization
- Default Configuration of HTTP Proxy
- Identifiers Charset
- Configuring the Memory Usage and Swapping Policy
- Queries Optimization
- Server Authentication
- Server Connectivity
- Configuring Runtime Parameters for Stored Procedures
- Threads Pool
- Storing the Metadata on an External Database