Post-Installation Tasks: ITPilot¶
After installing ITPilot, perform the tasks described in the following subsections.
If you are not going to use ITPilot, you can skip these tasks. They can be performed in the future.
- Checking that the Generation Environment Has Been Installed
- Configuration of Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Enabling Internet Explorer Sequence Generation Toolbar in Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Disabling Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration in Microsoft Windows 2008
- Disabling Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration in Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Manual Configuration of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Automatic Verification Database
- Launching the Wrapper Generator Tool in High DPI Displays
Some computer security suites in their default configurations can make the Denodo Platform function incorrectly. If after the installation you cannot create new browsers from the ITPilot Wrapper Generation tool, create browser instances at runtime, or use the MSIE ITPilot toolbar, check that your security software is not blocking any Denodo application or any port used by them.