From the Denodo Solution Manager the information about the local license installed can be found in the Startup/Help screen clicking on the link “License information”.
From the Denodo Control Center the information about the local license installed can be found in the Startup/Help screen clicking on the link “License information”.
To install a new license the “Install license” link can be used to browse to the new license to install.
If, for any reason, it is not possible to use the Denodo Control Center to see this information these steps can be followed to see the license details:
- The license currently installed is located under <DENODO_HOME>/conf/ in the file with name “denodo.lic”.
- The second line of the file contains the license code used in the installation.
To install a new license without the Denodo Control Center:
- Download the license from your support site account.
- Stop all Denodo services.
- Replace <DENODO_HOME>/conf/denodo.lic with the new license file.
- Rename the license file to denodo.lic.
- Start the Denodo Services.
Also using the Solution Manager Administration Tool
- Launch the Solution Manager Administration Tool
- Select License -> Global License Information
Also you can select the specific environment in the Solution Manager Administration Tool
Click on the License Information icon :