To register for an On-demand course:
- You can navigate to the details page of a course available On-demand and click on the link “Upcoming Courses: On-demand”,
- or you can navigate to the Course Catalog page, select your On-demand course and click on the “Register” button.
After that, you can check the details of your course and use the “Register” button to purchase the On-demand course.
Then, you will be asked for your personal and purchase information. When registration is complete, you will receive an email with all the necessary information about the On-demand course.
You can find the prerequisites for the On-demand course on the Details page of each course. The prerequisites for an On-demand course are the same as those for a regular course.
Yes. If you don’t have one, an account will be automatically created for you during the purchase process and the information related to the generated account will be included in the welcome email.
If you have already created a Denodo Community account, you can click this link to easily reset your password.
Taking an On-demand Course
The course should be completed within twelve weeks from the registration date.
You will have access to the On-demand course for twelve weeks from the registration date.
Completion of Denodo On-demand Training course work is achieved when you view each video within all modules of the course, complete the labs, and pass any included quizzes.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion of the course if you meet all the requirements to consider that you have completed the course.
You will find different contents depending on the module:
- An introduction with a description of the module.
- A video with an explanation of the module.
- Labs related to the video lecture.
- A question related to the lab to check your laboratories results.
- A quiz to check your knowledge.
You must watch the entire video to mark it as “complete”.
Yes, you can pause the video and resume it later. The video will continue where you have paused it.
No, we don’t provide support to download the videos. You must watch the entire video on the On-demand course platform to mark it as “Complete”.
Yes, you can download the documentation (PDF format) and the laboratories included on the On-demand course.
Click on the "X Exit" link located at the top-right of a module to return to the main page of a course.
Yes, all the courses have a course test. You can use the course test to probe your knowledge after completing the course.
No, the final course test is not mandatory to consider the course as complete.
You have up to three attempts to complete the course tests.
You can leave or close the course test once initiated, but the course test timer won't be stopped.
- When you want to return to an initiated course test, click the “Continue” button to avoid losing an attempt.
- If you click “Start Over” you will lose one attempt and your progress in the course test will be reset.
Yes, you will have access to the course after completing the course test. As the course will be set as completed, please note it will be shown on the "Course Library" page instead of under the "Courses to do" section.
Students can download the Denodo Express using the following URL: https://community.denodo.com/express/download/
The process is described in detail in our installation guide.
Yes, you need the free Denodo Express one year license term, renewable online annually. You can find the license at the following URL: https://community.denodo.com/express/download/.
Depending on the On-demand course, you may have to install additional software like a database to do the included laboratories. You will find more information about the necessary software needed, alternatives for the software and configuration scripts on the details of the laboratories included on each On-demand course.
If your questions are not listed here, when you are doing an On-demand course in the LMS (Learning Management System) you can:
- Send a new message to the user “Denodo Training”:
- Use the "Messages" > "New message" tab.
- Go to the “New message” page.
Accommodations for learners with disabilities
All lecture videos have native language closed-caption subtitles.
Our courses are created and managed in Articulate and Litmos. Both tools have the following accessibility FAQs:
Regarding the screen readers, the courses are compatible with the following ones:
If you need more time to complete an assessment:
- If you have a valid discount code, just register again in the course. The due date will be extended.
- If you don’t have a discount code, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request additional accommodations, please, you can write to email@example.com.